All orders are prioritized based on when funds clear our account. Please allow 7-10 business days from when funds clear our account for order to be shipped
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Invoices are payable on receipt unless other terms, negotiated and noted on the Invoice. By accepting delivery of service, Buyer agrees to pay the Invoiced cost for those
services, and agrees to be bound to these contract terms. No acceptance may vary these terms unless specially agreed in writing by Seller.
2) Seller is not liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, interest, costs or expenses, or for loss of use, loss of data or lost prots or wages, whether or not
Seller knew such damages might be incurred. Seller’s liability is in all cases limited to refunding the purchase price or current value of the services, at Seller’s option.
3) In the event it becomes necessary for the Seller to incur any collection costs or suits to collect payment, the Buyer will be responsible for all such costs, including but not
limited to court costs, attorney fees and collection agency fees on said collection/suit.
4) Natural Hemp Products, LLC. warrants to you that Natural Hemp Products, LLC. shall use its reasonable endeavors to provide the services with reasonable care and skill
and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your request and instructions from time to time. Where Natural Hemp Products, LLC. supplies you with any goods or
services supplied by a third party, then Natural Hemp Products, LLC. is acting as your agent in sourcing the goods or services.Natural Hemp Products, LLC. will use reasonable
care in selecting the supplier and ensuring the order is placed in accordance with your wishes.
5) All sales are nal, unless otherwise agreed by the supplier, vendor or partner, you shall not be entitled to cancel the service requested where, on your instructions,
performance has already begun.